View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:39 PM
trevius
Developer

Ok, I added another plugin to the original post in this thread (edited in the code). The new plugin works similar to the quest::wearchange() command, accept this plugin will set the wearchange weapon model(s) and also set the appropriate attack animation and message type as well.

Here is the usage for the new plugin:
Code:
#Usage: plugin::SetWeapons(PrimaryModel, SecondaryModel, EnableRemoving? );
#Example: plugin::SetWeapons(11, 200);
The EnableRemoving? argument is a bool for if you want 0s in primary or secondary to remove the weapon model from that slot. Otherwise, 0s will just prevent any changes for that slot. So, here are a few examples with explainations:

Code:
plugin::SetWeapons(11); # Will set the primary weapon model to 11 but not change what the second weapon model is currently.

plugin::SetWeapons(11, 200); # Will set the primary to 11 and secondary to 200.

plugin::SetWeapons(0, 200); # Will set the secondary to model 200 without changing whatever model might be set in the primary.

plugin::SetWeapons(0, 200, 1); # Will remove the weapon model from the primary and set the secondary to model 200

plugin::SetWeapons(11, 0, 1); # Will set the primary model to 11 and remove any secondary model.
Note that I have not yet tested the new SetWeapons plugin yet, but I am pretty sure it will work as described. I will test it when I get home and edit this post if it has any issues.