Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 05-15-2016, 09:25 PM
kartikeya200
Fire Beetle

Default No faction hits unless my group gets experience

Hey, just a quick question here. Currently on my server, I've noticed a peculiar issue. Since I'm raiding with a bot army of sorts, I'm unable to use the actual raid system and have thus been doing it old-style. What this means, of course, is that the group I'm in doesn't always win the DPS race.

I've noticed that when this happens, I get no faction hits at all from the kill. This has led to the really bizarre situation in which I've ticked up to ally with Ring of Scale despite killing all of their non-VP members every time they're up for a week or two now.

My question is: is this normal for EQemu as opposed to live, or is there some setting I'm missing or that I've messed with that might have the side effect of turning this off? Being able to go on a dragon genocide without making them angry at me seems a little toooo easy.