Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 09-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Monstret
Fire Beetle

Default can't zone in game..

hello!

i have a strange problem, i can't zone in game, for example i enter the nexus and on my way to zone tro bazaar, the game just exits, after i restarted the program im in the bazaar, that happends with all zones i try.. :cry:
Old 09-07-2004, 09:28 AM
molimo140
Hill Giant

Post output of zone.exe when bazaar is loaded...could be a problem with the data its trying to load.. also, does it actually start to zone? (the text Entering Bazaar... appears), or just does it instantly go black and exit?
Old 09-07-2004, 01:59 PM
samandhi
Demi-God

If you are getting this error when trying to play one SOMEONE else's server, you will need to contact them and let them know it it happening... But if you are trying to run your own server, then follow molimo140's directions...

Quote:
Analysis paralysis will keep you from failing, but it will also keep you from succeeding.
  • L.L. CoolJ
Old 09-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Monstret
Fire Beetle

Default changed details

i got the text saying "Entering Bazaar... please wait" or something like that, but i changed my details options to high and changed the characters to old models, and it seems to work better now, atleast from nexus to commons and commons to bazaar, but it happend again when i was tryiung to enter butcher, mabye that zone isn't open??
Old 09-09-2004, 01:09 AM
molimo140
Hill Giant

No, in that case it would say "That zone is not ready for Blah blah blah.." in red text at the bottom of your chat window. It sounds like you're trying to play on a server rather than host. In this case it could be your computer or it could be the host that's causing you to disconnect, it's hard to say. What server are you trying to play on?
Old 09-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Monstret
Fire Beetle

oh ok well i cant se that text comming up, im playing on "[0.5.8] EQEmu Official Test [Non-Legit]"...