Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2005, 10:50 PM
renka
Fire Beetle

Default Eq client

Hello guys

There have been a long time since i played eq last time. I let the account freeze and forget that damm game forever... but sony strikes back and they gave me that 21 free days...

The problem is that i dont have inet connection at home (yeah i know that sucks :( )
So, my only chance to play the game again (or at least, play a little with my sk to remember that nice days ) is in the university or in a friends house.

The first option is the best, but it has an inconvenience... i cant install any program in the university because u need to be an admin.
The second option is nice too, but i cant do it everyday (or the 21 free day) so i discard it.

im sure u are wondering why im telling this to you. Its simple. When i tried the eqemulator long time ago, i read a thread in here where i could get an url where I downloaded the Eqclient from sony webpages... i cant remember whats the name of the thread so my question is:

Anyone know where i can download that client? (that client is nice, because u dont have to install anything, just execute in a directory and then download)

Sorry for my poor english, i hope u understand it at least.

thanks