Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2017, 06:37 PM
sunbeam
Sarnak

I really don't know squat about this server, because I haven't made a char there.

But chief all the post counts on this sudden spurt of negative posts are suspiciously low.

It's... it's... as if someone got their jimmies rustled.

That said, just as someone eyeballing the setup, some of it seems a little odd. Character transfers - eh, it can help get a server going with upper levels to start getting yaks and whatnot in circulation, but given the nature of EMU servers no limitations is kind of crazy.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I had a mage with ALL the PoP era AA anyone would ever want. Literally everything in the class, archetype, whatever the other one was, and all the general anyone could want. Now they said level 60, so I have no idea what happens in that case.

I have Vulak's Robe (Darkness?), or something from Aten Ha Ra, or from Xegony - I literally can't remember. Along with things from GoD that are better than Time Gear.

And that isn't unbalancing? And lots of other people have the same story. Apparently the transfers end this month, so I dunno. Make more sense to have everyone come on board bare, with no AA, max level 60 if you ask me. And I also would not allow mages to know Manifest Orb. That would be plenty to kickstart the whole thing.

And this is a boxing server. I've come to hate MQ, but I have to admit after trying to schlep chars around Trakanon's Teeth using /follow, if you are going to box MQ is a must (well unless you can summon your other char).

Tags
custom content, great community, luclin, planes of power, quality of life