Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2024, 05:28 PM
Gaanonk
Fire Beetle

Default A Dreamer Classic Everquest PVP Arcade

Hello the vision of my server is a perfect mechanically replicated Classic PVP server, without the grind. I love EQ character progression and have played countless hours and agree it's part of the EQ magic. That being said, I want to make a more balanced, easy entry, everyone roughly at the same level, fun PVP server which I think if people give a chance will find it fun. That being said let me explain a bit about the set up.

- Instant 50.
- Full Classic Spellbook. Nukes/Dots/Heals have been reverted to Classic values.
- Working Resist similar to Classic.
- Yellow Text.
- Starting gear which includes world quest armor. Totemic/Crafted/Ivy/Ro etc.
- Max skills appropriate for your class and level.
- No reagants for Symbols/Hate/Sky ports/Necro/Mage pets/Levitate
- Pumice is free

The reason ultimately is that there are lots of PVE progression servers. This is hyper focused on end game Classic PVP. I want the 40 vs 40 guild fights over Nagafen. Why? No reason other than Nostalgia.

We are working on a PVP Leaderboard. Also we would like to do scenarios for PVP events such as. Arena. Capture the Flag. If this sounds fun and you want to join our discord.

https://discord.gg/4gvd6VEBBg

About myself. I am Gaanon. Played on TZ live PVP. Was there when PDM was formed, joined felt bad and left for my darky guild. Played Devnoob/Images boxes Kings and bandits guildwars. Played Red99 was the first 50 Rogue, won the Qeynos hills PVP event. Played in Nihilum. Also recently have raided end-game Velious with Pumice on Red99.

I love Everquest for lots of reasons, I understand if this box isn't for you. But I truly feel there hasn't been a real proper EQEMU PVP box with proper mechanics yet that has really captured the fun of Guild Vs Guild PVP. There are currently no viable options either. So I guess it's up to us. Is Your Body Ready.

Also follow EQEMU getting started, login server etc. My server is in the Standard EQEMU Server section. Fresh ROF or Titanium work, I prefer ROF for maps/guild functions.

Thanks for reading.