Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 05-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Viranimus
Fire Beetle

Default Its been a while

Ok, Its been a while for me.. Ive not been on EQEMU for about 2 years now.

I get the notice that the latest patch breaks EQEMU, but I get indications that
servers are up, online, and moving. I saw that a patch did break the EMU, and testing something about EQ2 on EQ1 threatens to break EMU....But im still confused

So, which is true?

I have long since uninstalled EQ, and I was debating about reinstalling it to run the EMU, But im uncertain if that will work.

Can I get a clarification on if the EMU is working across the board, Working for those who havent patched live, or not working at all.

I would greatly appreciate any imput on this.

Thanks to all in advance.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:16 AM
RangerDown
Demi-God

At the moment there is a beta for live compatible, with only a couple servers on it. Otherwise you need the pre-12/15/04 client to play.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Viranimus
Fire Beetle

So If i recall correctly, the live patcher will after a certain point, (I think patch somewhere in 2003, The point where the patcher begins to have images attached) will auto update every patch at the same time.

Ok, thank you for the clarification. It is much appreciated.