Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-27-2005, 03:43 AM
Pattos
Fire Beetle

Default horses?

since non of the servers have Luclin, will i be able to buy a horse?
because bazaar is luclin and gunthak beach is on Yikesha so i was wondering if there are horses in EQemule servers... i think i'll be playing on the PEQ server once the beta test is over (#itemsummon gets boring... lol).
any idea when the beta testings will be over?
Old 08-27-2005, 04:20 AM
barbauegood
Fire Beetle

yes there are
Old 08-27-2005, 04:35 AM
Pattos
Fire Beetle

Default where?

where???????
Old 08-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Default I dont think so?

Ive never seen anyone or even heard of where to buy a horse on PEQ.
But I will include a bridle in place of the discord book on my server so everyone starts with one! I dont know why the other servers dont have luclin
seeing as Cavedude was so generous to give up his DB. I have it going now and will include luclin and tha ability to zone to all zones(even the empty ones) except maybe the closest ones.(Like I want to have some sort of use for the POK stones LOL.)
Also I plan to use the "unused zones" like Dulaks Harbor to create a custom spawned zone. Also to create custom zones using Open Zone.

Sorry if this was a plug for my server but I just want to say I intend to include things that arent normally found on an emu server because of the limitations of no luclin and beyond. Like you will be able to find this somewhere.
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=28951
Also guide items..Lots of guide items!
Now to learn to make custom merchant lists and droplists..Im such a noob
Old 08-27-2005, 08:14 AM
mrkcmty3
Sarnak

So if you used cavedudes installer you can get a horse, but where can you do that? Who sells em? I like never bothered back in my EQ days. I never really made a character that got pass lv 15, kept makin new ones. lol
Old 08-27-2005, 08:50 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkcmty3
So if you used cavedudes installer you can get a horse, but where can you do that? Who sells em? I like never bothered back in my EQ days. I never really made a character that got pass lv 15, kept makin new ones. lol
No..Thats not what I mean..I mean Cavedudes DataBase has all of luclin spawned. I can understand why PEQ donr have it because there are differences in Cavedudes DataBase and PEQ wants to be close as possible to
live. Im just saying other servers can use his Database.
What Im going to do is include a horse right off the bat. You create a character you get a horse instead of the discord book.
If you are on your own server then do this.(spawnitem command)
#si 7867
You will get a horse on your cursor.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:50 AM
mrea
Discordant

There are stables in the Bazaar

Old 08-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrea
There are stables in the Bazaar
Yes..But I dont think you can get there on PEQ.
I personally dont intend to zet my zone in point there.
Unless anyone knows how to get the teleports to work. I will be having people zone to Reddragon hall. I think its possible to trade there as the true bazaar does.

EDIT>>Frak I guess I cant make a trader(I get to the point where Im standing in a stall but it still say you must stand in a(trader) stall) so I guess I can have the zone in as normal in bazaar. Im still gonna give everyone a horse though. Maybe not a good horse. maybe they have to buy a fast horse.

Last edited by Dr Zauis; 08-27-2005 at 11:33 PM..
Old 08-27-2005, 03:39 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkcmty3
Oh..I see! Maybe thats what mrea was answering to. The stables in bazaar
is where to buy a horse. I forget where to go to buy a drognir. maybe I give players drognir and they have to buy a horse.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Pattos
Fire Beetle

Default drogs

drogs can be bought in Gunthak beach in Yikesha, but they kinda suck IMO because you can't melee with them, since the neck is too um.. long, lol.
you'll get a "you are too far from your target" message, but you can melee on horseback.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:22 AM
mrkcmty3
Sarnak

How much do they cost?