Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:10 AM
ALPHABummy
Fire Beetle

This actually just happened to me. I've had no log in issues for over a week, and was even playing earlier today. I logged off, left the computer on for an hour or two before I tried to log on just now, and no servers are listed for me either.

edit- Well now the server list is full again, all I did was exit out of the emu and start it up again, not sure what caused the problem or fix
Old 05-23-2008, 05:55 AM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naazul View Post
First off Trevius you would lose any money you would bet because mine is retail. In facti have every single EQ expansion up to the current secrets of Faydwer on disc, so that isnt the problem. Tried the options thing, tried re-installing, tried using different machine.
Well, the LS works perfectly fine for me every time I try it and I use it every day. Every now and then I may get some minor error, but it always resolves instantly the next time I try connecting again.

And I own 2 copies of every CD up to DoD expansion (for 2 live accounts), but that has nothing to do with the emu. The emulator only runs on Everquest Titanium pack unpatched. If you install all of the required expansions separately it won't work, it HAS to be Titanium. So, if you mentioned that you have those discs because that is what you used to install for the Emulator, then you have installed wrong and that is why it isn't working. I don't know why else you would mention those discs, since they have nothing to do with the emulator.

Whenever the client version does not match what the Login Server expects, it will log you in, but it won't show any servers. And if it does happen to get to the point of showing servers somehow, you won't be able to actually connect with any of them anyway.

You will need a retail copy of Everquest Titanium if you don't have one already. If I misread your post, then I am sorry, but it reads to me like you are using those discs to install it and not Titanium.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:46 AM
jenco420
Banned

I think he has titanium installed . Since he has been playing for 2 months without any issues.

But yea the login server has it's qwirks.