Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 07:25 AM
inkubus
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakelord View Post
I got to mess around with the server a bit, it was pretty interesting. I didn't like your website though, it's a bit annoying to navigate. It also takes a bit of searching to find all the files to be downloaded, so I made a single zip for you, feel free to use it.

http://www.assorted-lemons.com/AgeofKunark.zip
Thanks drakelord that's appreciated! I'll be sure to look at addressing the website. We use drupal which helps with content management but it might be time to write something custom.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:46 AM
whirll
Fire Beetle

Thanks to the new people coming over, Everything i've heard from people so far is they absolutely love it. Come check us out, you won't be disappointed.

Asmodius
Old 10-11-2007, 11:21 AM
skygirl98
Fire Beetle

Hello, I'm looking at picking up EQ.... yet again.

I was wondering if you could give me some quick info on your server?

I was just curious as to how you handled things like spells, if they were handled like EQ where you had to look everywhere to find spells, and ultimately research them later, or if you have another way of doing spells like Zeb used to?

One of the things i really disliked about EQ was how much work was required in getting your character to be complete.... Just my preference I guess :-(

anyway, thanks for the info in advance
Old 10-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Sophoket
Fire Beetle

Think the server disappeared a few weeks ago sadly.

Not sure about any other servers atm as i've just come back myself =)
Old 10-11-2007, 12:19 PM
skygirl98
Fire Beetle

that makes me sad... :-(
Old 10-11-2007, 11:42 PM
miotch
Sarnak

Location: Conveiniently located in your grocers frozen food isle.

there's a bunch of servers that are customized to take away the bullsh*t involved with getting your character complete.
Spell scribers are just one of many additions to various servers.
Some servers you can walk up to a merchant and buy your epic1.0 , planar armor, and items that allow you to regenerate mana/hp very quickly without buffs.
Don't worry about servers that come and go, just do not invest alot of time in servers that have low populations, those are the ones that do not commonly tend to last long.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Crissyy
Fire Beetle

sorry to bump a real od thread, but sir above this post, thats moronic, AoK was a great server by no means was jack shit handed to you kk thx bai
Old 07-11-2008, 01:55 PM
miotch
Sarnak

Location: Conveiniently located in your grocers frozen food isle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crissyy View Post
sorry to bump a real od thread, but sir above this post, thats moronic, AoK was a great server by no means was jack shit handed to you kk thx bai
dear dumbass..
i was replying to this message you fucking moronic asshat, who cannot read.
The term "some servers" escape the grasp of your feeble mind?
At the point of time i replied to this person AoK was pretty much dead. And was not reflective of AoK but of emu servers in general. Boiling it all down to the decision the player has to make on their own about each server. Dive in. Check each server out..

""Hello, I'm looking at picking up EQ.... yet again.

I was wondering if you could give me some quick info on your server?

I was just curious as to how you handled things like spells, if they were handled like EQ where you had to look everywhere to find spells, and ultimately research them later, or if you have another way of doing spells like Zeb used to?

One of the things i really disliked about EQ was how much work was required in getting your character to be complete.... Just my preference I guess :-(

anyway, thanks for the info in advance ""

That is the info i was replying to .. Not in anyway about AoK .. I played there for a few weeks with Asmodius. We were friends from various other servers. It seems the GM quit logging into the server and ultimately lost interest. The post i made had nothing to do with AoK you fucking non-reading moron. It had to do with other servers the person had asked about.
You wanna attack me again. Send me a message. I'll give it back to you right between the eyes.. dumbass
Old 07-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Cripp
Discordant

chill it. closed.

...dont bump old threads, watch langu, dont attack others. thx.

www.nugblazers.com
Closed Thread