Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 11-01-2008, 02:47 AM
ObakeWarrior
Fire Beetle

Default Naggy/Vox Level Restriction Removal?

How do i make it so that the level 52 cap for fighting naggy/vox is removed. i edited naggy's and vox's level's and hp's *now at 250k and level 70* but i couldn't figure out how to allow higher levels fight them
Old 11-01-2008, 03:47 AM
ChaosSlayer
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObakeWarrior View Post
How do i make it so that the level 52 cap for fighting naggy/vox is removed. i edited naggy's and vox's level's and hp's *now at 250k and level 70* but i couldn't figure out how to allow higher levels fight them
the banish code is controled from quest scripts. simpyl remove/rename quest files for nagy/vox and they won't be able to banish anymore
Old 11-04-2008, 08:20 AM
ObakeWarrior
Fire Beetle

thanks, but can't delete or rename them i found out. you have to Edit the quest script and delete the part talkin about banishing. but thanks tho i got it cause of you
Old 11-04-2008, 11:22 AM
So_1337
Dragon

Why can't you delete or rename them?

On a related note, I get my latest quests from PEQ's CVS and also don't like the banish script. My solution was to keep a folder called "custom quests", with folders inside for each zone where I have a custom script. I keep a "soldungb" and a "permafrost" folder, with blank .pl files that match the names of Naggy and Vox. After moving the latest PEQ quests to the quests folder inside my EQEmu folder, I overwrite the same folder with the ones in my custom quest folder. This ensures I have the latest quests, but that my custom ones are used where needed.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:32 PM
trevius
Developer

I am guessing that you are running Linux and you installed the files while being logged in as root, thus making root the owner. So, to remove them or rename them, you would either need to be logged in as root, or you would need to change the ownership to your normal login ID, or change the permissions.