Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Alenon12
Fire Beetle

Default Trouble logging in

Im kinda a noob to this, I installed eq and i've went through the steps of setting up the eqemu login i believe. when i run it i get to the login screen however as soon as i try to log in the screen turns black and i get eq closes on me. Any ideas why this might be happening?
Old 06-18-2009, 11:29 PM
trevius
Developer

Are you running Titanium or SoF? If you are using SoF, you may be playing on a server that hasn't updated in a while. SoF is still very new, so SoF players can only play on the servers that stay up to date. Currently, The Grand Creation and Storm Haven are both 2 servers I know for sure work with it, and I am sure there are at least a few others out there. Give one of those 2 servers and try and see if they work for you. If there is another server you want to play on that isn't updated, maybe you can ask them if they ever plan to update by commenting in their server Forums.