Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:04 PM
iyad666
Fire Beetle

Default you own 0 of the 0 expansions

hi guys i bought the eq titanium edition and when i enter and put my nickname and password they tell me "you own 0 of the 0 expansions" and i cant play...

can i have some help plzz
Old 10-31-2009, 04:05 AM
trevius
Developer

A fresh unpatched install of Titanium directly from the Disks (no, the digital download does not work) should always show 25 of 25 expansions owned. I know that the SoF client shows 0 out of 0 owned, and if you are running the wrong version or patched or are using a downloaded version, that is probably your issue.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Fynix
Fire Beetle

I am also having problems with this now, I have been playing just fine for a few months even played fine last night, but now all of a sudden when I go to create a new character, its telling me that I need to have the Kunark expansion or higher to create Iksar characters and what not.

Again this was fine last night, now all of a sudden I can't create iksar characters, it stll shows on the server screen that I have 25/25 expansions.

I COMPLETELY reinstalled Titanium, and I still see this error, anyone have a fix? suggestion? And yes by completely I mean just that, I did the normal uninstall then deleted any remaining custom files and folders.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:01 AM
Fynix
Fire Beetle

NM...

After talking with several people on other servers, it appears that the 2 servers I was trying to play on must be set to be progression servers, thus when I try to create non-basic EQ characters on there, it tells me I must get the expansions.