Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:51 AM
wtchinplay
Fire Beetle

Default So, umm... do I get my LS authorized or not???

I've been sitting here for like 4 days now wanting to play, but I can't seem to log in, because it's not letting me. Do I have to have my LS validated? Do I need admin to go and validate my LS? My software is fine, my forum account here is validated, but for some reason EQ is not recognizing my login and password. Help?
Old 06-19-2011, 10:59 AM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

Did you actually create the login server accounts under your User CP? I don't remember them having to be verified, you just create them and go.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:21 AM
wtchinplay
Fire Beetle

Default Just had to change my eqhost file...

Thank you Sebastionleo for pointing me in the right direction and thank you Avilard for telling me how to do it. NOW I can log in. I had to change it from Host=login.peqtgc.com:5999 back to the older way of Host=eqemulator.net:5999 because my account is so old. Thank you so much, Avilard for that bit of information. Now I can log in, and I can even log in my other three LS accounts that I thought I had forgotten the passwords on!! Thank you!!