Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:14 PM
o2pro1
Fire Beetle

Exclamation Can Someone Help Me? Please

I Just Spent like 5 hours making Vial's Of Prismatic Dye, But when I open my inventory and click the dye button. Nothing Happens! nothing loads up, Other players in the server dont have the this problem. Some suggested it was because im running EQ:Titanium. although it worked on my previous server.. I've looked all over the web for an explanation.. Honestly? I'm Lost. lol if someone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 11-11-2011, 11:41 PM
trevius
Developer

You made "A Vial of Prismatic Dye", or you make "Prismatic Dye"? They are not the same thing, and only one of them can actually dye armor. Just making sure.

Also, you say when you click the "Dye" button nothing happens. Do you mean the one in your inventory? At that point, you are supposed to get a front view of your character and an Armor Dye window should pop up. Then you select the colors and click "Save Dye". Which of those steps exactly is it failing at? If it is failing at the button in your inventory, then it has nothing to do with the dyes you made. Failing there most likely means you are using a custom UI and are missing that window in your custom UI. Maybe try the default UI and see if that fixes it.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:52 PM
o2pro1
Fire Beetle

I made "A Vial Of Prismatic Dye". I meant when i click the dye button in inventory nothings pops up. No error or anything. It must be the UI. Even though im using the default. Must be missing that file, how would i go about getting a new default UI? lol
Old 11-11-2011, 11:54 PM
o2pro1
Fire Beetle

Maybe Load Default_old? lol im gonna that first. lol and also.. thanks for helping
Old 11-12-2011, 12:47 AM
o2pro1
Fire Beetle

hmmm. that still didnt work.. I went to another server and it seems to work fine.. I Dont see how other players can load it on the same server i cant. Maybe client problem?
Old 11-12-2011, 12:51 AM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

Perhaps you opened it once and moved it off the screen accidentally. Rename your UI file for that toon on that server and see if it works then.