Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:09 AM
pheroux
Fire Beetle

Default Battle cleric BOTS

Hi,

My cleric BOT is acting like a battle cleric. She likes to nuke and melee. Can I configure my cleric BOT to only heal? and to sit down during combat instead of melee? Now, she ends up out of mana after every fight and when I need heals she is out of mana because she spent it all on nukes.

Also, can I configure my cleric BOT to only tank buff the tanks? Now, she is buffing everybody with symbol etc.

Thank you,

Phil
Old 02-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Taurinus2
Sarnak

Caster bots do not melee at all after level 13.

You can edit the spell list (id 701 per default) to exclude nukes if you like. Your peeve about the buffs and non-melee bots will be eased in time (with more levels on your character) as the bot will be using aegolism-type buffs that are group-based anyway, so what is the harm really? I'm pretty sure your enchanter would appreciate the extra hp to work with. If you really want to change this, you can always edit the source.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:42 AM
bad_captain
Developer

Also, clerics are coded to nuke only when they have at least either 50% or 75% of their mana (enchanter is the other percentage, I can't remember off the top of my head).
Old 02-03-2012, 09:20 PM
pheroux
Fire Beetle

Cool, that makes sense I didn't know if their behavior changed with level. What table contains the BOTS spell list id 701?

Thank you,

Phil
Old 02-03-2012, 11:37 PM
bad_captain
Developer

npc_spells contains the name for the spell sets. npc_spells_entries are the actual spell entries.