Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:34 PM
sorvani
Dragon

Tested with UF client on PEQ this morning (thanks CD) and the Extended target window works well in and out of raid. I did not test using the role assignments, just left it with auto hate.

Can someone on live check if it ever drops a corpse from the target window after you kill something? Even with "/hidecorpse all" it still was in the extended target window until the corpse was despawned in some fahion (looted/gm/timer).

Need to update my test server to allow VoA and try the live client.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Derision
Developer

I moved this post to a new thread so as not to clutter up the VoA development thread.

I just tested on live and it appears that for an Auto hate slot, when the mob is dead, the slot goes back to being empty. If you specifically target an NPC and then set a slot to be 'Current Target', then the corpse remains in the slot when the mob is dead.

I'll fix this.

Last edited by Derision; 05-01-2012 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Spelling.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:21 AM
sorvani
Dragon

UF Client:
Group Leadership Mark target works in extended target windows.
Group roles worked as expected in the extended target window.

I then formed a raid, and my Tank lost the symbol that he was group tank but when you right click on his name to assign roles, it still had him marked as tank and could not be unmarked, my 2nd character who has all the various targets set to different things still showed the tanks target, though it never changed again after that.

None of the raid roles worked as I expected since the raid marking and such do not work in the first place.

Disbanded raid and reformed group, bogus group tank target finally cleared on 2nd character screen. Was unable to reassign tank as group tank. It still showed the * that he was already designated. even though the extended target window never updated.

Zone crashed, and when I relogged all was working again for Group.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:46 PM
sorvani
Dragon

Brought up because if testing the extended target window, but not specifically an extended target problem. according to numerous people on PEQTGC, group leader AA are supposed to still function when in a /raid.

After looking at the code, I can see this is how emu is currently coded. It looks like the problem is that raids are not implemented very cleanly compared to how groups are implemented.

A raid group is not a group when it should be. Has anyone looked into this area before I go spending time poking at it?
Old 05-19-2012, 02:38 AM
sorvani
Dragon

A player on PEQ posted about being unable to reopen the window with the UF client.

http://www.peqtgc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13344
Quote:
So the Extended target window cannot be opened up through in game means if you accidentally close it. Both i and a guildy experienced this problem and i tried 3 different ways of fixing it setting a new hot-key for the button , typing /xtarget show on and using the little EQ button to go to actions > extend target.

There is a fix however in the Ui file for the toon at the bottom is extended target change show=0 to show=1 but it would be nice to get a fix on the in game options.