Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:54 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

Default PEQ Team still around?

Just wanted to see if there were any of the original PEQ team still hanging around. I've been away for many many years (I was on PEQ and built the first couple versions of the PEQ Editor).

I've recently decided to poke my head back and and so far i'm impressed with how far things have come (seems a lot more stable, easier to compile, etc). I've started working on a new tool to replace / serve another purpose geared towards world building and have many questions because I've been gone so long and things have changed a lot in some aspects.

If anybody is still hanging around with in depth knowledge of changes to eqemu / database that has some time I'd love to chat some time. A few names I remember from back in the day are TCSMyWorld and FatherNitwit, GovmntCheeze or something as well.

anyways. thanks
Old 05-18-2013, 02:32 PM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

No, they are all gone. FNW handed PEQ over to me many years ago, and he lingered in IRC for a couple of years after that. But, I haven't even seen him there in a while.

There was a misunderstanding with tcs several years back where he tried to claim back PEQ. But, FNW had already moved everything over to his servers at that point, and I was actually in the process of moving it again during that time. I haven't really heard from him since.

govtcheese is a name I haven't heard of in a long, long time. He wrote the original parser for ZAM's loot if I remember which actually only recently just become obsolete when we started farming Magelo for loot.

I can certainly answer your questions, though.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:55 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

Cool do you have IM, google chat? Etc you could pm I'd def like to chat at some point when I'm at my computer. Thanks