Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-01-2003, 05:07 AM
Shanindolf
Fire Beetle

Default 1002 error please help!!

I know there are other forums dealing with such errors but whenever i find one i just cant understand it..its all to confusing. I have been hunting and searching through these posts for about an hour with no avail. Im not the smartest person with computers so please understand. when i try to login using eqw with the eqemu host it says that i need the newest patch to play..why is this? How can i fix it? Im just tired of searching...i hope someone will answer but if not thats fine as well. Im almost ready to give up but the thought of playing eq with little boundries is just too good an offer. before i got the emu host in i did play eq..and it patched could this be why? im just confused..how do i fix my game?
Old 08-01-2003, 05:45 AM
Merth
Dragon

When you do a forum search for 1002, this one shows up: http://forums.eqemu.net/viewtopic.php?t=9530.

In the tutorials and howto section, there's a nifty step by step guide in a sticky post that you should read.
Old 08-01-2003, 11:25 AM
Shanindolf
Fire Beetle

now im getting a 1017 error...i have read the other posts about it and it just gets me confused..thanks for your help so far, but i think ill just wait until i can ask my friend which i dont know when thatll be. Thanks anyways.