Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 11-25-2003, 08:29 PM
Bearik
Hill Giant

Default Where do I start?

Ok, lately i've had alot more free time than I need and I was going to start making a nice EQEmu server, problem is I dont know where to start.

I know how to get a server running and everything I just need to know how to work on the database. What I want to do is dump out all of the items and make a fully custom set of them, its going to be legit but alot easier than EQlive, IE the weapons are going to be just a bit more powerful.

So i'm guessing this will require knowing how to edit the database or something.. So can anybody tell me where some guides are or something? I couldnt find anything around here.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:52 PM
mangoo
Items Master

For you Item database needs go here: http://emu.fliphost.net
Tools for editing the rest of the database is in progress by other parties.