Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 09-23-2004, 06:12 PM
banelor66
Fire Beetle

Ok i just started playing , with in the last week and a half or so. I can log in to the game, ie past char screen. but after about a min or 2 i lock up totaly. Do i need to do something dif to stop this or just wait for a new patch to fix this?
Old 09-25-2004, 11:12 AM
Oceanfinder
Fire Beetle

ok goddamnit... this is pissing me off.... i cannot seem to stay connected no matter what.... i get in game, and 5min later, i go LD.... i have changed my datarate 34856234623 times, nothing is working.... what in #$%$ is wrong? grrrr
Old 09-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Pancho
Fire Beetle

is there anywhere I can download a previous version of the client?
Old 09-28-2004, 02:24 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

****WARNING**** The mention of EQ Patch files (or any eq files at all) is strictly forbidden. If you ask for or GIVE OUT links or even hints to links about where to obtain EQ files (whether you own EQ or not) you face the risk of being banned.
Old 10-01-2004, 10:25 AM
Pancho
Fire Beetle

wow. um, ignore my previous post, please
Old 10-01-2004, 07:51 PM
dark_fox
Fire Beetle

Wow, lucky you, I can only open up Everquest, when I try to log in now, it kicks me out of the game back to my desktop.

It used to at least try and connect before (getting the error I could not connect to server) so I kept trying to change the eqhost file to the MANY differerent servers Everyone likes to post, but I changed it to

[Loginserver] ]
host=newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5994

and now It keeps crashing, even when I changed it back to an older one...