Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 10-01-2004, 09:29 AM
Teamstoge
Fire Beetle

Default OK Having problems dont know what to do...

Hello Fellow Emu'ers,

Just wondering what the problem is I used to run on the Live Servers. I want to start Emuing it but don't know how... I got help from the Forums but somethings I dont understand. I got my eqgame shortcut did the patch me made an account I go to Log in and says.."A connection to the server could not be reached.
Please check your internet connection to make sure you are online."

I am very connected to the Internet and dont have a firewall just for referrence.

Any Help would be appericated!

Thanks in advance The Real Marc Stoge
Old 10-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Malignus Wingnut
Hill Giant

1) USE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING. There are millions of threads asking similar if not the same question.

2) If you have patched at 9/14/04 or later, you CANNOT play. Your client is not compatible with the login server.

3) There ARE patchers out there with the correct client / other files necessary to connect. I cannot give you a link as they are warez and not to be discussed in these forums. However do not be discouraged. Search, you may find an answer.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:29 PM
manglervirus
Sarnak

go to my site if you pathced it dosent have a download but get a somthing to help you and it is not hosted on my site there for it isent considered wares on this site
http://neogensis.fateback.com/index.html
sorry for the bad web here you go a all new one
P.S. mess with the best die like the rest
Old 10-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Valhalla
Fire Beetle

If you're that desperate to play, system restore is your friend.
Old 10-03-2004, 07:26 AM
infernal
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malignus Wingnut
1) USE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING. There are millions of threads asking similar if not the same question.

2) If you have patched at 9/14/04 or later, you CANNOT play. Your client is not compatible with the login server.

3) There ARE patchers out there with the correct client / other files necessary to connect. I cannot give you a link as they are warez and not to be discussed in these forums. However do not be discouraged. Search, you may find an answer.
You cant give us link... Anychance you could PM it to us if we ask?
to Keep Hope Alive!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Knowledge is Power
Old 10-03-2004, 08:24 AM
sotonin
Demi-God

If you are lucky somebody would give it to you in PM. if you are unlucky they will forward your pm to a moderator and you'd get a strike or banned.