Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-11-2006, 09:15 AM
sake102204
Fire Beetle

Default eqgame.exe

just tryed deleteing that, doesnt help at all. now every time i log in it shows me new's and i crash at that now, dont even make it to server selection.

sake
Old 05-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Do you have a router?
Here's another problem I had: On my Router's "port triggering" tables, I had a bunch of ports I inserted there , I cleared all the data from that table and problem soved. Wasn't needed anyways as I can still connect to games out side my network. I have a Lynksys router.
This was also causing the log in to freeze up and crash.
Old 05-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Mordis
Fire Beetle

Default Still Crashing

So any one find out why this is happing? I dont even get to pick the server i want 90% of the time. When i do get to pick it plays the music then crashes. I am useing the Titanium one and i know i can only log in to ones that are 7.0 but still dont work. Plz help i love this site and all your hard work put in to it.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:22 AM
PsychoWulf
Fire Beetle

Well I just installed the titanium edition and setup the files for playing and it crashes at server selection even when i tried what others have sugested...any tips for how to fix this
Old 05-15-2006, 10:01 AM
d00d
Sarnak

login server is down right now i think wait an hr and try logging in again, same thing is happening to me and a few others i know too right now
Old 05-15-2006, 11:44 AM
meverah
Fire Beetle

Im still crashing after server select

Last edited by meverah; 05-15-2006 at 07:59 PM..