Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 08:44 PM
KingMort
Banned

I am not on a Rampage, and I have kept tact during this entire post as best as I can.

Your the one calling names , and accusing me of stuff I never did or said.

All I want is Justice, I have been treated extremely unfairly and if this community has any sense of honor it will give me my fair trial.

This isn't even a trial this is just a linching, this is just Secrets and Rogean going all out to hang me for no reason whatsoever other than perhaps my popularity on the server has been increasing back to normal.

There is no HONOR in this whatsoever.

You and Rogean are the ones on an un-controllable rampage and if your going to ban me from the community then people will know that it was by no means fair or honorable or just.

Quote:
I'm setting an example of you in this community because it's past overdue.
WOW . Well I haven't done anything wrong so go ahead and set an example .. It will be setting an example that YOU are completely unfair and unreasonable.

This Chat log you have well I don't know I haven't been on IRC in a very very long time so I don't know who has my info and who is logging on as me but the way this is panning out i'm starting to think it was you honestly heh .
Old 10-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMort View Post

WOW . Well I haven't done anything wrong so go ahead and set an example .. It will be setting an example that YOU are completely unfair and unreasonable.
It's just more fun to watch you make a fool of yourself rather than think you have any credibility.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
This Chat log you have well I don't know I haven't been on IRC in a very very long time so I don't know who has my info and who is logging on as me but the way this is panning out i'm starting to think it was you honestly heh .
The chat log is from a very long time ago. Also, look at the hostname at the top of the log. Looks awfully like a Oregon hostname, and the hell if I talk like that online.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Caryatis
Dragon

rofl this drama is priceless, certainly we should not lock this thread as its going to epic places.

Mort called secrets' mother?!? wtf lol. I knew he was unbalanced but that is shocking.

Quote:
Or is this community's devs not about being fair and just , perhaps they just go with whatever fits them at the time if that's the case maybe alot of us should be strongly thinking about what it is we are supporting here.
This is so hypocritically hilarious... since when do you support anything not directly related to your server? And by support, I mean more than PMing every red and blue name about an exploit. Shit you can't even support your own server in that regard.

Of all the thousands of dollars you bilk in donations, how much do you donate to the EqEmu project? How much money have you given to Congdar for his bot code that you charge ~$20 per bot for?

You should consider yourself lucky that Rogean doesnt just remove your ass from the login all together, as you are more of risk to the project than a benefit.

PS Rogean... that was a hint.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:51 PM
KingMort
Banned

I am not making a fool out of myself, I am defending myself from this extreme injustice that has happened here..

This is my community , i've been here 8 years and for my entire time here I have been nothing but honest with all of it's members..

I say now , I didn't say those things. And it's great that you can fabricate things like that to get your way.

Rogean is in Charge of this community afteral so I guess that no matter how good the devs are and how many people will filter through this place no one will ever be treated fairly.

When I made Rogean and You my Lead GM's .. I trusted that you would learn from my example of being 100% fair. That's having no Enemy's and no Friends but being balanced. Truly you both have learned nothing and act directly from passion and misguided thoughts of anger.

You call me names, yet here I am still staying calm even despite all of this.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:53 PM
KingMort
Banned

Quote:
Of all the thousands of dollars you bilk in donations, how much do you donate to the EqEmu project? How much money have you given to Congdar for his bot code that you charge ~$20 per bot for?
Oh you can go over the records if you like contact Doodman , I have donated literally thousands of dollars to Eqemu over the past 8 years !!! ( I refuse to donate lately because they all go to Rogean which is obviously corrupt as they come )

And you have no clue how many bug reports I have made.. I am not a C++ coder so I can't give like some of you can but I give what I can, and I give 100%.. I started hosting Raid Addicts when the binary version was 4.2 , over that period of time I have donated not only funds but work and experience to many other servers.

For instance , some of the old PEQ members may recall when I donated my entire Database to their project since my database had spawns they did not. (not sure how much of it they used but they gave me full access to their GM areas and website)

Countless number of servers who have asked me for quests or code and I have given it freely, as long as they ask and not STEAL IT like Secrets did..

So yeah man please.. I date back longer than all of my accusers and no one really realizes how much I have given. Like I said i'm not a coder so it's limited I guess as to how much I contribute but rest assured every time I find a bug I tell a DEV .

PS: Caryatis Is a player I banned from my server just like I did to Rogean, and Secrets for cheating !
Old 10-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
I am not making a fool out of myself, I am defending myself from this extreme injustice that has happened here..

This is my community , i've been here 8 years and for my entire time here I have been nothing but honest with all of it's members..

I say now , I didn't say those things. And it's great that you can fabricate things like that to get your way.

Rogean is in Charge of this community afteral so I guess that no matter how good the devs are and how many people will filter through this place no one will ever be treated fairly.

When I made Rogean and You my Lead GM's .. I trusted that you would learn from my example of being 100% fair. That's having no Enemy's and no Friends but being balanced. Truly you both have learned nothing and act directly from passion and misguided thoughts of anger.

You call me names, yet here I am still staying calm even despite all of this.
This isn't a samurai story, or a democracy, as much as you'd like it to be. This is a dictatorship. Don't like it? Oh too bad.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:58 PM
KingMort
Banned

Quote:
This isn't a samurai story, or a democracy, as much as you'd like it to be. This is a dictatorship. Don't like it? Oh too bad.
Wow so let that go on the record for all to see .. Sure isn't a perfect world like I thought it was. Back when Eqemu was created everyone had a say in the project but now it's just you and rogean eh ?

That kind of makes me sick that all I have worked for and all i have contributed has gone to waste.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
PS: Caryatis Is a player I banned from my server just like I did to Rogean, and Secrets for cheating !
Cayartis implemented more than you, so what if he's a cheater at least he helps the community.

Same with me and Rogean.

You deserved having your server source infiltrated like Cayartis did too, I found that whole situation extremely hilarious. The way you treat your developers and the community of EQEmulator? Disappearing after passing out for a while. You deserved it for sure.

I bet you payed him so you could send him on a guilt trip too.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
That kind of makes me sick that all I have worked for and all i have contributed has gone to waste.
What have you contributed again? Besides monetary value 5 years ago that isn't even in Rogean's account.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Code:
Wow so let that go on the record for all to see .. Sure isn't a perfect world like I thought it was. Back when Eqemu was created everyone had a say in the project but now it's just you and rogean eh ?
LethalEncounter would put anything reasonable. This is not different at all. EQEmu has not, and never will be, about custom servers. The fact that people make them is completely irrelevant. You should be lucky that we even updated the source code 3 years ago; the project was on its knees and we revived it. You should be thanking us for whatever you get, not complaining about things that get taken away. Take what you have for granted, because you may not have it some other day.

I don't recall you donating to eqemu ever, now that I think about it. Maybe once in a blue moon (like in 2007 when Doodman needed money to keep the site going, but he's long gone now.) Instead you buy jetskis with your money.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:05 PM
KingMort
Banned

Quote:
You deserved having your server source infiltrated like Cayartis did too, I found that whole situation extremely hilarious. The way you treat your developers and the community of EQEmulator? Disappearing after passing out for a while. You deserved it for sure.
I deserved it for sure
I'm a Drunk
I'm a Lunatic

A Known EQEMU Dev supporting the efforts of a Hacker , hacking an eqemu server..

WARNING TO SERVER OPS: Eqemu not only is a Dictatorship and your opinions don't matter and they can ban you at any time for any fabricated reason they also want to see servers hacked!

I Cry out to the remaining devs, Cut out this cancer , Rogean and Secrets do not deserve to have any powers whatsoever. If you want me to go for defending myself and leave the community at the end of that then so be it as long as these people are brought to some type of Justice.

Unless they really are running the entire show? Wow I really feel sorry for the people of this community atm.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
What have you contributed again? Besides monetary value 5 years ago that isn't even in Rogean's account.
http://projecteqemu.googlecode.com/s.../changelog.txt

Old 10-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
I deserved it for sure
I'm a Drunk
I'm a Lunatic
Well, at least you admit it.

Quote:
WARNING TO SERVER OPS: Eqemu not only is a Dictatorship and your opinions don't matter and they can ban you at any time for any fabricated reason they also want to see servers hacked!
I only want to see people like you who cause us misery get hacked.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:06 PM
KingMort
Banned

Quote:
I only want to see people like you who cause us misery get hacked.
I am confused as to which Misery your referring to here ?

And Akkadius Well... Not to make you eat your own words but I see my name on there SEVERAL TIMES !!!!

Lots of times people don't even give me credit for things that I report. But I still report them none the less!

Secrets you keep on insulting me all you want it's not effecting me and you know nothing about what I have contributed.

Doodman received lots of funds from my way over many years. Until the paypal addy changed I had no problem donating because I knew the funds were going to a worth cause.

Now I am not so sure since it's all going to Rogean and there haven't been any improvments done with those funds that I can see.. If there have been improvments made with those funds please list them or show me where i can read about it.

All of my funds are posted about and everything is accounted for and people know where their money goes when they donate to raid addicts.. It's clearly listed on my donation page!
Closed Thread