Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::News

Archive::News Archive area for New's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 02-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Scorpious2k
Demi-God

Default Re: Farewell all !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpcard
Well, it's been coming for awhile, but Ive decided to officially withdraw from the EQEMu project.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You will be GREATLY missed. Your humor and insight have been a constant beacon on the forums. I know I have made it a habit of reading the Trumpcard posts first and I know others have too.

Please don't wander off to far.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:51 AM
tcsmyworld
Discordant

Sorry to see you go , you've been an anchor to those that have been with the project for a long time , will miss logging into the irc channels and seeing your name
I won't give up hope tho that we'll be seeing your bright smiling face back, after a short absence, there was a time when I thought I could leave too
EqEmu : it gets in your Blood, you can't stay away.

Anyways, good luck in all that you do , it's been a pleasure working with you, hope to see you and chat with you when you pop in.
You are always welcome in the #npcmovDB irc channel, if you need a place to hide out and catch up on what's going on in the emu
Old 02-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Baron Sprite
Dragon

Later trump. :(
Old 02-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

/salute
Old 02-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Aquelin
Hill Giant

Good-bye, Trumpcard! I for one, highly appreciated your help and dedication to the Emulator, all of your contributions and assistance will be greatly missed!

<3
Old 02-25-2004, 12:49 PM
Scoops
Fire Beetle

Trump its Sad to see you go...i have been around for awhile, (this is the only log in i can remember and im not what you would call a board reader heh) But I think the Emu Project will change alot, You will be missed not only by the people who knew/ worked with you on this project, but by a complete and total stranger to the EqEmu community, it is wonderful that 1 indvidual such as yourself could make such a impact on the EqEmu Community. Again You will be missed By ME and many many other indviduals. I also hope what ever comes your way in life is totaly what you want, in my eyes you deserver no bad luck, You have scrificed countless hours FOR FREE (or for minor donations) to the project so me and others could enjoy the EqEmu Experiance so..in closeing i will say Farewell Friend a Besafe
Old 02-25-2004, 01:58 PM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

will miss ya trump :(
Old 02-25-2004, 04:18 PM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

Damnit Trump!

:evil:

Best of luck in your life. Take care of yourself and yours.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:21 PM
Lasiel
Hill Giant

Be well TC :( Gonna miss seeing your posts here :(
Old 02-25-2004, 10:11 PM
mollymillions
Hill Giant

TC's statesmanship will be sadly missed.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:07 PM
Q-Dog
Sarnak

Seeya Trump, GL with RL =P, hate to see you go =(.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:09 AM
Edgar1898
Former EQEmu Developer
Current EQ2Emu Lead Developer

I'm sorry to see you go, but I definately understand you devoting more time to your RL (as this is my case as well). :( It has been a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best of luck.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:40 PM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

Arrggg another ancient EQEMu coder lost, cya Trumpcard!
Old 02-27-2004, 01:17 AM
massa
Fire Beetle

:cry:

Sad to see ya go, i have been following this proj for a few years now, you have helped out alot Trump, be well and take care

You won't be forgotten

Old 02-27-2004, 02:42 AM
Wumpas
Hill Giant

Default Sniff : (

NOOOOOOO Trumpcard NOOOOOOOOO

sniff Ill miss you Trump I am sad to see you leave. . . :cry:

Karanas smiling Blessing on to you and your brood, friend. That wharever life leads you Karanas life giving rain shall follow. I pray that peace follows your steps as you travel and now as always darkness cowers at your blades. For the light and for the rain your legacy shall never pass away. The seeds youve sown have sprouted, Our cause strengthens as the vines of determination you planted spring forth. This day marks the change of an age whare new men must take up the banner and in revealence honor those who forged the path before them. This day we honor you Trumpcard for the blood youve spilled and the friend youve been to us all.

The blood of your sacrifice shall forever flow with us Trumpcard should you ever desire to come back the doors are open.

For Passion, For Determination, EqEmu Forever !

p.s. mabe we should make a place somewhare to spawn rememberance npc's one for each major contributor that leaves sort of like the tomestones in the everquest tutorial?