Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::General Discussion

Archive::General Discussion Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 12-18-2003, 08:04 PM
afrospy
Sarnak

Default Re:

cool this will be fun EQ will have more expansions then ever... so people wont have to leave it!
Old 12-18-2003, 08:54 PM
CJB916
Fire Beetle

It says in the Barindu screenshots on the main chat box "Welcome to EQemu! Please use #help". How is anyone able to access a zone for an expansion not even realeased on EQemu? Or did someone just screw with the screenshot to make it look like it was EQemu?
Old 12-18-2003, 11:00 PM
haecz
Hill Giant

CJB916, what are u talking about? :S
Old 12-19-2003, 02:37 AM
Stevenpfo
Fire Beetle

Probably cause when you log into EQ it asks if you'd loke to pre-download some or all of the GoD stuff ... then just go look at the stuff on yer own eqemu server ... Just a guess.
Old 12-19-2003, 02:46 AM
haecz
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenpfo
Probably cause when you log into EQ it asks if you'd loke to pre-download some or all of the GoD stuff ... then just go look at the stuff on yer own eqemu server ... Just a guess.
i dont think they have a tool that searches for eqemu-software.
it just patches up to their version. and they have
scripted that if the clients 'versions' aren't the same as the
servers, it will disconnect them.
Old 01-22-2004, 04:59 PM
Squiffy
Sarnak

Quote:
There was a hero in the history who supposingly found out too much about the gods and knew how to become a god, or well.. get powers. He was banished to a continent and people worshipped him.
That's Zebuxurok, or however the hell you spell it, I believe. Could be there's a link-in to GoD... but the evil demon people took over the island from the cute blue-glowy-eyed-elf-things after opening a dimensional rift, or some junk.
Old 01-22-2004, 06:28 PM
x-scythe
Discordant

Default the link

haha i found the missing link! the initials of gates of discord is...god. you will then find the ULTIMATE god in gates of discord. therefore zeb IS THE ultimate being. he is supreme to all other creatures. he will be unleashed and ANNIHALATE norrath thus bringing into play EQ2. hahah and i do not know what im talking about anymore...i was pulling things outa me arse.
Old 01-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

actualy the nameless is the ultimate god he created all the other gods to give life to the planets he made
Old 01-23-2004, 06:19 PM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

yeah but isnt the Nameless "Nothing, yet everything" ???

There is no Nameless because "The Nameless" is EVERYTHING in exhistance...paradox eh?
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Old 01-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Squiffy
Sarnak

Doubt the Nameless will ever show up in EQ in any real or avatar-like form. If it does, it'll be so lame.

I think it's just a question of who's driving these demon peoples to Norrath, and why. Not sure it'd have much to do with the gods. Was a story bit saying the gods don't acknowledge us anymore. Meaning they won't help or hinder us, presumeably.

Unless one of them's acting alone for some purpose.

And Zeb is the one who's trying to save the mortals of Norrath in PoP, not kill them off. Doubt he's had a change of heart, since he was originally a mortal and all.
Old 01-23-2004, 09:42 PM
x-scythe
Discordant

Default .

i think a black hole will suck up luclin and change the planet so that theres only one continent and the impact will destroy most of the life on norrath expect for a few good races but then the black hole will have a mind of its own and send evil and powerful creatures down on norrath. and oh ya it wont be called norrath anymore. it'll be called htarron. people will then be forced to go back in time if they want to survive. some people will stay and fight however. and all the original races of norrath will put aside there racism and work together to defeat an enemy. of course eventually they will lose and die a horrible death. the black hole will then suck up all the remaining lifeforce of the planet and leave.

the end
Old 01-24-2004, 05:47 AM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

Quote:
Doubt the Nameless will ever show up in EQ in any real or avatar-like form. If it does, it'll be so lame.
he created the gods(from himself i believe) to give life to the planets he shaped using the elements since he was to big to create something so small so in a way the gods are his avatar.
Old 01-24-2004, 05:58 AM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

oh and for some extra info the evil demon people horde are being commanded by a dark god no one knew existed i believe
Old 01-24-2004, 07:05 AM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

yeah the EQ gods got tired of us killing them so much that they abandoned all their children....all the evil ones and good ones did...therefore that obviously means the populous of norrath actually IS more powerful than the gods
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Old 01-26-2004, 10:35 AM

Nice Screen shots i hope this won't be another Exp that pretty much Shutsdown EMU like when LOY came out
that would be bad