Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 10-04-2013, 04:11 PM
HnathBST
Sarnak

Default HoT Armor Recipes

Okay, so one of my players came to me saying that the HoT combines weren't working (Shroud of Dreams)

So I plugged away all morning to create a script that would go through and create ALL 672 recipes for the tier 2-4 group armor. (I still need to do the tier one. That's the crafted stuff...)

The script source can found Here

It is a php script. If you wish to use it all you need to do is change the database information.

OR you can just use the SQL file I created (provided you're using a stock PEQ DB...). That can be found Here
NOTE: This will not work if you have added any tradeskill recipes. It relies on having tradeskill_recipe.id 13108-13780 available and tradeskill_recipe_entries.id 152542 - 155228 available!

I also noticed that the Tier 3 Paladin Arm Piece (Ambiguous Soulbound Vambraces) Wasn't even in the DB. I added it based on Lucy stats You can get it Here

Enjoy

Last edited by HnathBST; 10-05-2013 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: I should stop editing my posts at work. I fixed the link to the php script (source) and updated the SQL files
Old 10-05-2013, 06:52 AM
HnathBST
Sarnak

Okay, sorry for all the crazyness.
Without thinking I posted the SQL link (corrected now) that had recipe id's that potentially didn't exist (or linked to other recipes.)

That has been fixed now. I also found a problem with the recipes the script was creating. APPARENTLY... when you are setting the container, you can not set it's component count to 1. I believe the DB defaults to 1 when there is not a value inserted so all the recipes wouldn't combine because it was expecting the container to be in the container.

This has been fixed. IF you did manage to grab the php source before I removed the link you can fix the recipes (without having to re-run the script) by running the following query:
Code:
UPDATE tradeskill_recipe_entries set componentcount = 0 where iscontainer = 1
If you downloaded the SQL files, you need to delete the entries that it added and re-add the sql.

Sorry for the confusion. Carry on.