Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-30-2013, 08:41 PM
Zamthos
Discordant

Default EQ Resurrection.

Hello everyone, I know you're going to see the name of this post and possibly get excited or feel down, but I enjoyed this server very much, as did many people, I wish it would come back, today I made a post on the EQ Resurrection forums asking Blighton to bring it back, however, I do not think he reads that forum or this forum, anymore, but the reason for my posting of this is the fact that it was the first server I came back to after my long absence from EQEmulator, the server had the feel of EZ, but wasn't exactly like it, and I liked the fact that it had a low population so that the community had to work together, it was so much fun to get dual Epic 3.0'd on my Warrior and then start working on a Magician, leveling up to 47 in Warrens then to 70 in Plane of Fire, it was just one of those nostalgic feels, a server I actually wanted to come home and play, not come home and play because it's all that was there, I hope other people see this and talk about their memories, possibly post screenshots, and maybe, just maybe, Blighton will catch wind of this and possibly bring the server back or let someone else in the community host his database, I sure would love to see this server revive itself, "EQResurrection - Revived" could be the name. I await responses, good day EQEmulator, Harbinger Zamthos.