Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Domingodarkrage
Fire Beetle

Default Multiple procs per augment

Does anyone know if there is a way to produce a single augment with multiple combat procs? I'm working on making a silly artifact weapon on my server with many procs. So far, the most I've come up with is 5 aug slots with 1 proc each= 5 procs in total. But can more be done?
Old 08-29-2014, 01:34 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

You can put a proc on the initial weapon, I believe there are also Focus effect IDs to add procs, you can check here.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domingodarkrage View Post
Does anyone know if there is a way to produce a single augment with multiple combat procs? I'm working on making a silly artifact weapon on my server with many procs. So far, the most I've come up with is 5 aug slots with 1 proc each= 5 procs in total. But can more be done?
Yes you can achieve this but you must make sure that you have the following rule enabled in your rules_values table:

Combat:AdjustProcPerMinute
Old 08-29-2014, 03:22 PM
Domingodarkrage
Fire Beetle

Kingly, can you briefly explain how to add a spell, say "flame burst" to a focus effect, and then into an item? From reading/digging around, it looks like each focus effect is actually a spell (from spells_new table), so I would have to make a spell that is a focus effect with a proc chance (like the SK's lifetap buff), and then apply the focus effect to the item in question ('focuseffect' in items table), giving it two procs without any augs- 1 from the standard proc, one from the focus effect. And since augs can have a focus effect (i think), then each of the 5 augs could have another 2 procs, maxing the item with 12 procs.

Does that sound correct? If so, I can do it, but it sounds like a fair amount of work. I was hoping to figure out if it was possible to attach augments into other augments (because you can force an aug slot into augmentations), potentially giving each augment 5+ procs, but my many attempts failed.

Akkadius, I have the value set to True, so that means weapons will be able to handle multiple procs, yes?
Old 08-29-2014, 05:01 PM
nenelan
Hill Giant

Could always cheat with a new spell that's a dummy spell, throwing 12 spells with "Cast as well", similar to how Unity buffs eventually went. Summer's Flame/Dew was another one you can look at for this.