Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:17 PM
louis1016
Hill Giant

Default need beta tester(s)

I'm currently working on a semi classic bot server called Erotic Everquest. I'm looking for anyone who wants to help test the changes and modified content by leveling up a character. I'll be playing too so if anyone is interested we can level together.

Many classic style changes including - npc stats, npc flee speed, npc resists, taunt, aggro, spells, bot spells, etc. Heres the writeup from the server list:

Tired of the super easymode servers out there? More into P99/classic everquest but want to try something a little different? Try Erotic everquest out and see if you like it. A blend of the old and the new, erotic everquest is unlike the other legit servers out there. Classic style everquest with all the newest peq quests. Classic spells, classic mechanics, classic mob stats, etc. (mobs are as hard as in p99/classic) however several tweaks have been made to make the server more enjoyable for casual players like no corpse runs and double exp. Pay as you play for bots - spawning a bot will cost you depending on your level. Classic only zones first and further expansions will be added as the mobs in the zones are reworked. Still in beta, testers needed. Download the spell file file here - http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/55528860/file.html

If this sounds interesting please come join me!
Old 04-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Caryatis
Dragon

Seems like a bait and switch to me!