Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:06 PM
daminoth
Fire Beetle

Default LDON entrances

Well the past week or so now I have been trying all sorts of different things to figure out how to get the correct LDON entrances to show up in Commonlands and N/Sro. The sandpit entrance is just showing up as a big block instead of the pit. If i click on the block from a distance it says you need to be closer to use this but if I get close to where it should zone me in it just does nothing. I have tried updating a copy to live but honestly I don't have the slightest clue what files to copy to emu version. I am running the UF version and don't have any copy of titanium or anything else sadly. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Derision
Developer

The South Ro LDoN entrance appears to be in sro_2_obj.s3d, so if you have that in your Live directory, copy it over to your Underfoot directory.

The list of missing files in Underfoot is maintained here:

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...ssingFilesList

If there is a missing entrance in North Ro, it is likely to be in nro_obj2.s3d or one of the other nro s3d files in that list.

The old commons zones would be commons*s3d and ecommons*s3d, but I don't see any missing files listed for either of those two zones in the current list.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:43 PM
daminoth
Fire Beetle

thank you! I will give it a shot right now, just finished DL'ing a copy of live.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Robregen
Developer

I had problem trying to link it to the revamp zones. PEQ uses the old zones for LDoN entrance in NRo, SRo, and innothule. Live uses the revamp zones. I haven't fiddle with it for a while but maybe sometime this week, I'll try it again using the most current collects.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:52 PM
daminoth
Fire Beetle

thanks, any info u can give me after u mess with it would be appreciated.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:18 PM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

So you are using Zone# 408 and not Zone 21 & 22?
Can you give me the #loc of the spot in question
Old 11-25-2011, 07:01 AM
Yujiro93
Sarnak

Hello,

I have the same problem with Nro and Sro LDON entrances so i downloaded a Live client to get the missing files.
In my UF client from steam i am missing :

freportw_assets.txt
nro_chr.txt
nro_obj2.s3d
oasis_chr.txt
oot_chr2.s3d
rathemtn_chr2.s3d
sro_2_obj.s3d
sro_chr.txt

After the download of a new client through the 14 day trial account and after the big patch, i went to the new Live client folder but it is missing exactly the same files !

How the hell can i get these missing files?
Old 11-28-2011, 03:28 AM
Yujiro93
Sarnak

Ok, it seems nobody but me is having problems with finding these files.

Maybe someone can tell me how to do an alternate entrance?
Since Nro and Sro are not working, i would like to create a new door that sends me into my Takish and Ruj current adventures. Any help would be nice.
Thanks in advance.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:19 AM
sorvani
Dragon

You can not get these files form a live client as they no longer exist. You have to get it from a Titanium or older source. I suggest going back and reading that missing file wiki again.

It states things quite clearly.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:22 AM
Yujiro93
Sarnak

I found a Titanium version and got all missing files. Thank you.

LDON now works !
The only thing i don't understand is why Sro look like an other dimension, instead of seeing sand and grass, i see Black/red hills with something like railroads through whole zone. It was already like that before missing files and i thought the probleme would be resolved by adding them but it is not.