Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 01-30-2007, 01:28 AM
Tuldas
Fire Beetle

Lightbulb Stat AA's

I have found something that has fixed the General Tab Stat AA's (Innate str, sta, etc). It doesn't seem to work for the Improved Innates, so it's obviously not the source of the problem, but, it is a step closer, unless this has already been figured out, then i'm just taking up space on the board.

I was looking through the AA tables, trying to find something that might be causing the issue with only one level of them working, and many having invalid pre-reqs.

For the pre-req's, in the altadv_vars table, under prereq_skill, many of them have 4294967295 entered, which is obviously an invalid skillid. I did not take the time to gather the correct numbers for any yet. It is on my list though. What I did do was set them all to 0, and with a reload of the server, I was able to purchase all the previously unavailable AA's.

As to the levels, I opened up the aa_levels table, and went to the level line. For all the stat based AA's, it shows as 1. I changed this to 5, and when I tested it, the character gained 2 points per level of the skill, up to 5. This worked for the following aa_id's

When I set the "improved innate" skills to level 10, they only increased by the one level, then stopped, just as the others had been doing, so I don't know if there is something else causing this, or if 10 maybe is just an invalid entry. I will try it with other level entries later.

If this has been brought up before, feel free to ignore me.