Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 11-07-2002, 04:01 AM
Flinch
Fire Beetle

Default Incorrect version...Grrr!!!

I am using the minilogon to host a game for myself on my computer. After sorting through a lot of information, I finally got MiniLogon, World, and Boot5Zones to work without errors. I still, however, get Incorrect Version Error 1002 so I can't get in to see if my server is even set up right.

I have downloaded the EQFix and extracted them all to my EQ directory, so I don't know what else to do.

Help please, and PLEASE no flames if this has been covered before.
Old 11-08-2002, 02:31 AM
Flinch
Fire Beetle

Default AAAAAGGGH!!!

Okay, today I see that 24 people have read my previous post on this subject but no one has helped me yet. Please help. I have tried what other posts have suggested with downloading the most recent minilogin, and it still says incorrect version Error 1002

Please help me. I'm so close.
Old 11-08-2002, 05:07 AM
astemus
Hill Giant

If you post some info (search for "READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU ASK FOR HELP") we might be able to see what's wrong, but simply saying "It's broke, fix it" will not get you any help

Signature