Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 03-09-2004, 02:51 PM
BadMan
Fire Beetle

Default wierd problem

when I try to login with my username and password, it says the following error: "EqEmu error: your account has not been Verified by email. Please goto http://forum.eqemulator.net/ to update your info" If that message is true I would not be able to post in the forum I think? or there something I must do that I forgot?
Thanx for helping me
Old 03-09-2004, 02:54 PM
ripmage
Sarnak

ah, well did you check your e-mail after you registered on the forum and click on the reply link? If not thats the prob most likely.
Old 03-09-2004, 02:58 PM
BadMan
Fire Beetle

I just checked and I have nothing beside the Activation email I received before posting here

-----------------
Don't Worry, Be Happy
-----------------
Old 03-10-2004, 01:10 AM
BadMan
Fire Beetle

I finally got on the server selection, for test I joined a dr01 and it worked. I decided to take the one with the more ppl the dr03 legit. I joined the game windowed and its got me back to the loading screen. now I have the same problem to log in! wtf?

-----------------
Don't Worry, Be Happy
-----------------
Old 03-10-2004, 02:20 AM
ltlruss
Discordant

Which version are you trying to play? 5.3 or 5.5. If you only have one EQEMu directory, you'll only be able to play on one or the other, not both. Which version you can play is based on when you last patched. If you patched after the 10th of Feb, you'll only be able to play on 5.5..... Oh yeah, when you tried to get onto the DR3, I'm assuming (uh oh) it was a 5.3 release, which server was it? If it's Winters Roar, you'll have to go to their website and get some files before you can play there anyways.

SEARCH It's your friend
Old 03-10-2004, 03:20 AM
BadMan
Fire Beetle

I EqLive patched yesterday, I never applied EqEmuPatch tho
yes it was winter roar
It seem I can join 5.5 dr1 and not 5.3 dr3 like you said, but thanx
(btw waht is the link for winter roar?)

I still get the message error after trying connecting to a 5.5 and if the world is down and try reconnecting I get the Error

-----------------
Don't Worry, Be Happy
-----------------
Old 03-10-2004, 05:04 AM
ltlruss
Discordant

The Winter's Roar website is here Winter's Roar

You won't be able to play thought until they go to 5.5. You can go ahead and register and watch their forums for when they're going to do it.

There is no EMu Patcher anymore... just edit your eqhost and create the shortcut on the guide. What exactly is the error that you get when you try to log onto the 5.5 servers?

SEARCH It's your friend
Old 03-10-2004, 06:20 AM
BadMan
Fire Beetle

it not when I join a server it always when I login, it dont happend everytime but it boring when it does

"EqEmu error: your account has not been Verified by email. Please goto http://forum.eqemulator.net/ to update your info"

-----------------
Don't Worry, Be Happy
-----------------
Old 03-10-2004, 06:22 AM
ltlruss
Discordant

When you registered here, you should have gotten an e-mail that had a link on it. Did you get it and did you click on the link?

SEARCH It's your friend
Old 03-10-2004, 07:39 AM
BadMan
Fire Beetle

well duh I think, I would not be able to post here if I had activated my account

-----------------
Don't Worry, Be Happy
-----------------
Old 03-11-2004, 01:52 AM
ltlruss
Discordant

I'm not sure if you have to activate your account or not to post here. I've seen plenty of people post on the forums and say that they couldn't log into the servers and that they never got an email to activate thier account. I was just asking because it is a possibility. Need to eliminate possible problems to find out what is wrong.

SEARCH It's your friend
Old 03-11-2004, 04:36 AM
BadMan
Fire Beetle

ok, I didnot know but anyway I did receive the email and activated my account, to make it wierder I can also login to a server and play
it look like that message appears if I have been kicked of from LD (like a "you are still loged in" message)

-----------------
Don't Worry, Be Happy
-----------------
Old 03-11-2004, 05:58 AM
ltlruss
Discordant

Oh, well, that sounds like it might be a bug.... I would say try repatching but that might break it so you can't play at all.... Maybe there's someone else that knows a little more that might be able to help out. I'm not really sure what would cause that. Sorry :(

SEARCH It's your friend
Old 03-11-2004, 07:05 AM
BadMan
Fire Beetle

thanx anyway
I Just reconnect 2-3 minutes later and it works
thanx again for your patience

-----------------
Don't Worry, Be Happy
-----------------