Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 07-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Dibalamin
Hill Giant

Default Missing SQL?

KLS, where did you hide the SQL for the new rule values for Monk Skills? I see slow mitigation in the svn, but not the rule values.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:44 PM
KLS
Administrator

I didn't make it.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Dibalamin
Hill Giant

My bad, I was going by this:

Quote:
KLS: Lowered monk kick damage and damage table bonuses but added rules to govern this damage so they can be boosted up for any servers that want.
What are the names of the values then? And what are the specifics of the rule? AKA what makes it hit for more/less, etc.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Zeice
Sarnak

In /common/ruletypes.h

Code:
RULE_INT ( Combat, MonkDamageTableBonus, 5) //% bonus monks get to their damage table calcs
RULE_INT ( Combat, FlyingKickBonus, 50) //% Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses
RULE_INT ( Combat, DragonPunchBonus, 40) //% Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses
RULE_INT ( Combat, EagleStrikeBonus, 30) //% Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses
RULE_INT ( Combat, TigerClawBonus, 20) //% Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses
RULE_INT ( Combat, RoundKickBonus, 10) //% Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses
You would just add what you wanted into the rule_values table.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Dibalamin
Hill Giant

So, the rule_name would be Combat:MonkDamageTableBonus

the value would be 0-100 which will be a %

Never added rules manually before, want to make sure I don't hose it ><
Old 07-06-2009, 05:15 PM
KLS
Administrator

If you don't plan to change them you don't have to add them.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Dibalamin
Hill Giant

Oh, I plan too. Flying kick at level 20ish is slamming people in the head for 180 in unrest from the Monk Skel's, and the 300 flying kick I dropped just a few minutes ago to a fire giant are a bit out of line for us =o.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:29 PM
leslamarch
Discordant

if anyone else needs them here they are

Code:
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES ('0', 'Combat:MonkDamageTableBonus', '5', 'bonus monks get to their damage table calcs');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES ('0', 'Combat:FlyingKickBonus', '50', ' Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES ('0', 'Combat:DragonPunchBonus', '40', ' Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES ('0', 'Combat:EagleStrikeBonus', '30', ' Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES ('0', 'Combat:TigerClawBonus', '20', 'Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` VALUES ('0', 'Combat:RoundKickBonus', '10', 'Modifier that this skill gets to str and skill bonuses');