Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 04-14-2004, 06:53 PM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

Default YOU CANNOT GET BANNED FROM READING THIS!

Everyone as a final tribute to say goodbye to eveyone, its that time where i do what i am not supposed to do. First off, if you want cshome files, contact me on bearwilkins12 or e-mail wizzel11@yahoo.com Second of all if you want the second leaked Beta Version of Doom 3, which is really tight, e-mail me again and I will be happy to send it to you. Also, just to open your eyes to the nature of P2P and warez. Try first of all Kazaa and Kazaa Lite++ which again, I will send to you. Bittorrent, and Azureus which is a bittorrent client that kicks ass. For all the torrent files, go to www.suprnova.org, mark my words, no shit, real files and a nice easy to navigate thing too. Also, try LimeWire on mac, and if you need hard to find stuff, look on Emule which is a modified Edonkey client. Well there you have it...I announce my own termination but I will be back of course. :P

Also, if you need a full version of everquest, i will send you everquest.exe and you can run it and it will download all the necessiary files to run the eqemu...no money spent.

And, thanks shawn. I have already signed up for counseling!