Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 10-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Xiceman
Fire Beetle

Default I keep getting an error

I keeps saying Error: Timeout occured. However u spell it.... How u fix it? Thats when I type in pass and SN I get that error..
Old 10-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Marratook
Fire Beetle

Usally when u get an time out error is, well it is what it sounds an time out to the server.

Since you enter username and password then you try to connect to the loginserver, but there is no response and then connection times out.

This can be wrong ip, bad connection and so on, hard to tell with this little information

Not sure about EQ thou, but guess its pretty much the same overall
Old 10-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Xiceman
Fire Beetle

So what info do you need to find out what to do? or somethin
Old 10-26-2004, 04:30 AM
hambone
Fire Beetle

[LoginServer]
Host=newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5996

is what i am using and getting the same error as well unable to get to a server selection screen , i have tried 5994,5997.5996 also with out any success
Old 10-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Oguul
Fire Beetle

I'm getting the same error aswell..
Old 10-26-2004, 04:04 PM
dkelm688
Fire Beetle

me to .. and i know for a fact its not a bad conection im on cable. and it works fine. but when i fill out update thing . i get ..Duplicate entry '' for key 3 not sure if thats what im suppose to be getting.
I can't shake this feeling from my head, theirs a devil sleeping in my bed, hes watching you from across the way, i cannot make this feelilng go away, i know its not the right thing. i know its not the good. kinda i want to kinda i want to...................
Old 10-26-2004, 04:33 PM
dkelm688
Fire Beetle

Default conection timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marratook
Usally when u get an time out error is, well it is what it sounds an time out to the server.

Since you enter username and password then you try to connect to the loginserver, but there is no response and then connection times out.

This can be wrong ip, bad connection and so on, hard to tell with this little information

Not sure about EQ thou, but guess its pretty much the same overall
its not my contection i know that for a fact . not sure on ip. but on update i get some entry 3 thing. but i need help on fixing this if anyone cant help me please. thank you. : :
I can't shake this feeling from my head, theirs a devil sleeping in my bed, hes watching you from across the way, i cannot make this feelilng go away, i know its not the right thing. i know its not the good. kinda i want to kinda i want to...................