Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 02-15-2016, 11:14 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Default Sanctus Seru

Has anyone attempted to redo Sanctus Seru on their servers? I know it is not a frequented zone but the waypoint grid was horrible. I will be working on Luclin for Legacy of FrostStone in the coming month(s) and I remember how bad it was on my other server. My guess is when the packet capture was done the player did not stay in certain locations long enough or perhaps did not hit all corners properly, this is a guess though.

I will try to release the entire thing as a single SQL to delete the stock EqEmu Sanctus Seru and replace it. If anyone has done this already though, please let me know.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:00 AM
demonstar55
Demi-God

Most zones on live don't send updates beyond ~600 units. That's why pathing can be bad :P
Old 02-16-2016, 12:05 AM
provocating
Demi-God

What about staying long times at the extremities? I do have a very recent packet capture from live for Sanctus Seru. I will definitely post what I have here, in response to this thread.

I will get started on it tonight, I expect it will take me a bit longer because I am not as familiar with the clean up process.
Old 02-16-2016, 01:01 PM
jpyou127
Discordant

Sounds great sir!

Celestial
Old 02-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Shiny151
Hill Giant

Prov I'm looking forward to this because I like this zone. Thanks for doing this.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:21 PM
provocating
Demi-God

I am making progress, but it will take several days. Sanctus Seru puts PoK to shame. Tons of shared spawn spots, pathing all over the place. After the pathing is done I will have to balance the stats of the mobs and get the merchants going.