Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 09-08-2005, 04:22 PM
SubSmoke
Fire Beetle

Angry Crashing at server select screen!

Can anyone help me I can play on only one server the peq server,When I open the server select screen to try other servers I crash istantly says a problem with eqmain.dll. Any help? Btw I am currently patched fully guessing the 7th patch but definately pre dod patch.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Kikaro
Sarnak

try deleting that file and repatching.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSmoke
Can anyone help me I can play on only one server the peq server,When I open the server select screen to try other servers I crash istantly says a problem with eqmain.dll. Any help? Btw I am currently patched fully guessing the 7th patch but definately pre dod patch.
Well..If you are patched to live then PEQ is the only server to play on usually right now.
Make sure you are trying to log in on a 6.2 type server.
I dont understand 7th patch? You mean 7 expansions pre GOD? If so you dont understand that expansions arent patches. Ptaches happen at a certain time when sony changes things in EQ.exe files and eqmain.dll files. They have nothing to do with expansions.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Kikaro
Sarnak

See I thought the 7th patch meant they patched on the 7th when EQ released a new patch. Which im wondering if it broke anything...
Old 09-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaro
See I thought the 7th patch meant they patched on the 7th when EQ released a new patch. Which im wondering if it broke anything...
Who knows what to think! All I know is if this guy had it working on PEQ and he starts patching again he might be in for a heartbreak! I played on PEQ for months before I dared to try another server. If he plays on another and gets to something like level 30 or 40 and then that server is gone one day and wont be back then how is he gonna feel? My motto is PEQ first..The others just for fun.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:39 AM
Zumtil
Fire Beetle

Im having the same error......my 2 EQ directories that i saved for EQemu are pretty old...but if i were to patch i would get the 9/13 and even todays patch.....this mean im SoL on the emu?
Old 12-07-2005, 03:47 AM
mattmeck

for now yes
Old 12-07-2005, 03:48 AM
Zumtil
Fire Beetle

=( okay thanks anyway