Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 05-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Jollymon
Fire Beetle

Default Would it work if I ??

This is my first post everyone. Not new to the message board thing, actually am very active on a couple of other boards, but this is the first "game" related board I have joined. Ok now for the big question....

If I uninstall EQ and then reinstall it and set everything up again will I be able to log on and play if I do not do this new patch ???

Just a thought, please don't flame me if I am wrong, I just don't know exactly how this emulator works or any emulator for that matter. I just really really really want to try this out.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:21 PM
animepimp
Dragon

No, the default patch on your CD is defintiely too old to be used. And a different version is included in each release CD so we coud just set the Emu to that patch.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Jollymon
Fire Beetle

So I just need to wait patiently now :P