Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Database/World Building

Archive::Database/World Building Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 07-09-2004, 09:32 AM
hiashi
Fire Beetle

Default One City

If i wanted to just spawn one place for myself to log in and do certian things and not zone or anything, how could i setup somthing like this?
Old 07-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Kode Black
Sarnak

Well, your starting points and zone lines can be edited with sql in the the db, that would essentially limit you or your players to just one area, if thats what your looking to do, ofcourse you would also need to disable access to the #zone command, that can be done in the addon.ini.
If your not happy with that, I imagine you would have to edit it another way in your source... I can't say for sure though, this is the step I am currently on.
I would give you the lines that need to be entered into sql to achieve the results your asking, but I am not at my pc to reference the tables and what not.