Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:40 PM
kalzin232
Fire Beetle

Question PEQ listed as "Down"

the PEQ server is listed as Down; however i have characters playing on it right now. also if I use their direct login server I can login fine. why does it list the server as down even though it clearly is not down...
Old 07-13-2013, 11:41 PM
Drajor
Developer

The server has just lost its connection with the public login server, so the public login server reports it as down.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:44 PM
kalzin232
Fire Beetle

oh i see, well is there a way to get it to refresh or re-connect or anyone know how long it usually stay like this? --Thanks
Old 07-14-2013, 12:46 AM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

When EQEmu goes down for a bit, PEQ will time out fairly quickly and stop trying to reconnect. You can either wait for the daily reboot which will force PEQ to reconnect, or use the PEQ login which has been up through this. http://www.peqtgc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10152

I'll reset world so we reconnect right now, and also see if there is something that can be done about our timeout.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:02 AM
adogkali
Fire Beetle

I've tried everything..I can't claim my account nor can I convert it..All I wanna do Is log into Peq with out all the other server garbage