Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 03-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Quantumm
Fire Beetle

Default Question Regarding Foreverhacking

I was logging on fine for a while and everything was running great. Then I zoned to SolB and got dropped, eqw just closed. Now every time I try to log on that server at all after selecting any character it just does the same thing. Tested some other servers and they are working fine. Any ideas what the problem is?
Old 03-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Hidroo
Fire Beetle

Default same

Same thing is happening to me I get to the char screen and get to the game and right as i get in it boots me out. same server. and when i make a new char i get in and there is no boot :cry: :!:
i cannot log in as my monk but i can make a new char and be fine how come? any fixes? :worship: :P :idea: :twisted: :evil: :P
Old 03-05-2003, 12:40 AM
hiddenfear
Sarnak

Alot of zone are still bugged. Many infact, different servers are fixing different bugs. Forever hacking must not have fixed SolB yet. The bug doesnt let you zone into the certain zone, SolB for instants. So when you char goes there get dropped. And then you try logging on that char, and you get dropped. Just create another character and then type #movechar name zonename and press enter. So say your char's name is Billy and you want him out of solb and say to Gfadark type in.

#movechar Billy Gfadark just substitute the char name with the char stuck and the zone to which ever zone you want him to go to. That should clear everything up for you. Alot of zones are bugged yet so i`m sure you'll run into the problem again.

-Ellusion
Old 03-05-2003, 12:42 AM
hiddenfear
Sarnak

Got an error and it double posted