Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 11-17-2004, 09:19 AM
nysson
Fire Beetle

Default Doors. Is there a fix?

Okay, I did a search to see if there were any fixes to this problem, but all I found were a bunch of posts talking about it, but no fixes for it.

I DL'd the latest 6.0 Compatible Barebones files and sourced them into a new database. After doing so I now get:

Quote:
Error in DBLoadDoors query 'SELECT id,doorid,zone,name,pos_x,pos_y,pos_z,heading
,opentype,guild,lockpick,keyitem,triggerdoor,trigg ertype,dest_zone,dest_x,dest_y
,dest_z,dest_heading,liftheight,invert_state,incli ne from doors' #1054: Unknown
column 'liftheight' in 'field list'
Error: EMuShareMem: DLLLoadDoors: !cbDBLoadDoors
I've looked into this and the doors_update.sql file changes the liftheight column to door_param. So what is calling for the column liftheight and how can it be fixed?
Old 11-17-2004, 08:04 PM
Muuss
Dragon

I got the same trouble. I finished by adding a liftheight field and ran
"update doors set liftheight=door_param"
It's certainly not what should be done, but it unblocked the situation at least. For now the only door that refused to open is the first door you encounter in sebilis. I just past through with a #goto command...