Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Draco519
Fire Beetle

Default EQEemulauncher problem

For some reason, whenever I go into the EQEmulauncher it wants to load up the new version. I click for it to update and I get the following Error message.

"Newversion.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error
To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0.30319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

And then eqemulauncher won't update to the 1.24. I don't know if it NEEDS to update to 1.24 in order to pull up a server list, but it sure won't happen with 1.22 i'll tell ya that! =) Any help would just be awesome!!
Old 04-29-2012, 02:11 PM
trevius
Developer

EQEmulauncher is not related to this site and not supported here. If someone who maintains it or knows the answer wants to reply, that is fine, but these forums aren't specifically for that tool.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

You need to download .NET Framework 4.0 - http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...UJjZq5xxxj0rgw