Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:31 PM
Uleat
Developer

Default SoF Corpse Looting and Maximum Slots

I made mention of a perculiar behavior in another thread that involved looting the last processed slot of a corpse (somewhere around slot 29.)

In some of my current research, I ran across the reason for this. A value in the slot translator for SoF clients was 1 less than it needed to be. SoD and UF
clients aren't affected by this because they have the correct value, and it only occurs when the visible inventory is fully populated.

As far as a fix, I have a working solution that also populates the last two slots of the corpse loot window and moves the power source item from the player to the
corpse as well.

(With 32 visible slots in the corpse window, all of the visble slots on the character should be what appear on the corpse - 31 inventory slots plus the 1 cursor slot.)

It should work for SoF, SoD and UF clients. It 'may' work for HoT and VoA if their translators are coded correctly..I'll have to check on that.

I would appreciate if someone could report back and let me know how many visible corpse window slots are on the Titanium client. I should be able to code
around not being able to test the fix on it based on the current code.

Thanks!

Compilin' Dirty
Old 11-27-2012, 01:14 PM
sorvani
Dragon

Titanium has 31

Edit: I believe you asked about the loot order of the Loot All button one time? The Loot All button in SoD/UF loots the bags first, then moves to slot 1 and loots all remaining gear.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Uleat
Developer

Aye, and thanks!

Do you (or anyone using titanium) happen to recall if the last corpse slot is ever filled? Especially if you have to re-loot the corpse?

I'll try increasing the corpse item count limit to 31 for Ti and 32 for SoF+.

Compilin' Dirty