Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 06-13-2016, 01:42 PM
Allairus
Sarnak

Default Says I do not have that expansion when zoning.

I am using the RoF2 client and as far as I know have the latest updates for EQEmu. Things have been working pretty well and I have gotten some great help and advice from folks on the board.

I ran into an issue last night when a druid ported to Arcstone. It said I do not have that expansion along with some other text telling to patch or petition. I logged in my GM account and can go right to Arcstone with no issue. If I summon the druid to Arcstone it puts him in a zoning loop saying he is going to The Arena. I tired Undershore with the same results. Do I need to do something on the server to allow access to these zones or am I missing something else.

Lots of thanks in advance.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:17 PM
Shiny151
Hill Giant

Your status on players is probably set to 0 by default. If my memory serves me correctly you'll need at least a status of 80 to zone into those areas or meet the minimum level requirement for the designated zone. (or, just change the status on the zone to 0 in your database.)

By default, Arcstone in PEQ is not complete. You'll see mobs and mob levels will be reflected but they are not tuned; that is, they are not assigned their proper HP levels, their min/max damage table entries are not populated nor are their faction entries or spell lineups; therefore they will all be indifferent to you. Basically what you have is minimal data to start populating the zone yourself or until PEQ gets to the point of finishing that particular expansions content.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:28 PM
Allairus
Sarnak

Thanks so much for the reply. I'll check it out when I get home tonight. About where is the PEQ as far as expansions? I am amazed it is as complete as it is.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:35 PM
Shiny151
Hill Giant

Omens of War and Gates of Discord are mostly complete; there may be a zone or two out of each not fully implemented but overall a lot of it is there.

You mentioned Arcstone in your first post and this happens to be one of my favorite zones. I hand populated the zone myself with all extraneous data including projections and class based armor quests. Fantastic zone.

I'm currently working on getting the Serpents Spine expansion populated as well. It's a TON of work but the payoff is spectacular for my small community. I don't populate every single quest but I try to implement the good ones.
Old 06-13-2016, 03:00 PM
Allairus
Sarnak

Arcstone is one of my favorite newer zones. ( if you can call that newer anymore) I even like the music it plays there. Spent many hours in Arcstone. I am new to EQEmu so I couldn't begin to modify much yet. In the next weeks I plan to start checking out some things. I know there are a few tools to help run a server so will have to look into downloading some of them and get underway.