Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 01-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Knight Errant
Sarnak

Default SWG Emulator

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=57855
Anyone who can give this guy a hand please do. This looks like a great project and I would love to see it go somewhere.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:07 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Not that I think anyone's interested in taking it up, but that page requires logging in just to view it. Copy and paste it here if you want anyone to see it, I doubt anyone will bother to go thru registration to look.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 01-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Knight Errant
Sarnak

GM Genocyde:Im currently starting up this project since I cannot really help out ProjectXI at the moment. I need members to help Program, Packet Log, Packet Decrypt, Testers for the server, and also a couple of moderators for the forums. Im trying to get us set up with SourceForge.net but Im still at school with all these pop-up blockers on so Im gonna get us set up with SF tonight. Please contact me at GMGenocyde@hotmail.com if you would like to try out and help us get this project running. Im telling you all right now that once ProjectXI isnt so busy that they will be the first to beta test SWG (Star Wars Galaxies)! Project XI is doing a great job at the moment and hopefully we can get a good job running. Please contact me by emailing me so we can talk about it.
Old 01-22-2005, 08:48 AM
Knight Errant
Sarnak

Fourms are up. I moderate the Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest 2 and World of Warcraft disscusions. I hope you enjoy your stay.
http://www.crazezone.tk/
Old 01-23-2005, 06:55 AM
Knight Errant
Sarnak

Good news. We have an IRC channel now. First download the MIRC client here and than install it
http://www.mirc.com/
Than go here
http://www.darkmyst.org/chat/index.html
Type your nickname and than for channel type /join #CrazeZone.
There you go
Old 02-10-2006, 07:21 AM
mikenune
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Errant
Web site's down?
Furthermore THE POSTER assumes no responsibility and makes no warranty, guarantee,
or representation for the content of any web or FTP sites linked to or from this
post.

THE POSTER reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under
which THE POSTER presents information. It is the responsibility of THE READER to
regularly review these terms, conditions, and notices. THE READER understands that
the reading of any content including or covered by this disclaimer constitutes THE
READER's acceptance of and agreement to such changes.

THE POSTER retains the right to in any way alter the content of this post at any
time with or without prior notice to THE READER.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:28 AM
Demi-God

This project seems to be going no where fast...
Member of the "I hate devn00b" club.