Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 03-24-2006, 03:08 PM
zette1212
Fire Beetle

Default Help with account registration

I have filled everything out thats is needed to register for an account. After i have clicked on the Create Account option it told me i have an invalid Activation key. Need some feedback on what should really be put as the activation key.

Thanks
Old 03-25-2006, 05:26 AM
MysticDeath
Sarnak

Isn't the activation key sent to you in your email? Just copy/paste what was sent as the activation key in your email and place that in where ever. Check your email.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:39 AM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Be a bit more specific on what kind of account exactly you're trying to create. I can't tell whether you're trying to create a forum account, an EQ account, a Roth IRA account, or what.

A few more details please on what exact screen you're on and where you're clicking.

Thanks.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.