Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-01-2011, 12:30 PM
serivoth1234
Sarnak

Default Endless Saga Revised

Endless Saga:

A while back I started work on a custom legit server. However RL issues forced me to take some time off EQEmu. Several health related issues with my father and the death of a friend. Things have slowly been returning to normal. I have time once again to continue working on the project, however I've had some ideas. here are some of them.

All weapons, armor and accessories have augment slots. Min of 1 slot max of 4 slots with a bonus slot for spell augs.

Adding Stat augs can easily make that armor the piece you were needing.

Spell augs will offer armor clicky effects! < Insert a minor healing spell aug: Reg level 5:> At level 5+ you can click the armor and cast the spell! Note: Not all spells will be available in spell augs.

Evolving class specific weapons.

Custom Epic's

Teleport stones allowing quick access to zones. Be sure to stock up on them before adventuring.

Zone progressions.

Custom weapons, armor and items.

Aug slot 20 is for spell augs

Custom solo, group and raid content.

Trade in unuseable armor for level appropriate class useable armor.

Hotzones offering 2x exp bonuses.

PvE and PvP zones, solo, group and raid targets in PvP zones drop greater loot but also offer greater challenges. Not only must you focus on the mob but possible ambushes by other players.

PvP kills award the player with a Kill Token trade these tokens in for items you can't get anywhere else in game.

Tokens are:
Bronze( levels 11 - 20 pvping opponents within 2 level range )
Silver( levels 21 - 30 pvping opponents within 2 level range )
Gold( levels 31 - 40 pvping opponents within 2 level range)
Platinum( levels 41 - 50 pvping opponents within 2 level range )
Diamond( levels 51 - 60 pvping opponents within 2 level range )
Elite( levels 61 - 70 pvping opponents within 2 level range )
Champion( levels 71 - 80 pvping opponents within 2 level range )

Named mobs in PvP zones will also award the appropriate kill token for level.

All crafted weapons, armor, jewelery have stats!

Custom recipes and ability to combine like items to create an upgraded version of that old armor. Be warned though the greater the combine the greater the failure rate.

Will support SoD and Underfoot clients. SoD wil be home to custom progression Task. The Void will be a centeral hub with task npc's. Underfoot zones will also offer custom progressions but will be after initial release.

Any feedback is welcome. Positive or negative it's all needed. I realize this will not be an easy task and will require time. If anyone is interested in helping develope / test please feel free to PM me. Thank you all for taking the time to look over this post. Have a wonderful day all.

The website is down atm.